CURSOR will conduct several lab tests, small-scale field tests and 2 CURSOR SaR (Search and Rescue) Kit field trials in realistic scenarios to develop an easy and quickly deployable SaR Kit of integrated technological components which directly respond to the first responder needs. First responders are invited to participate in the trials.
- CEN Workshop agreement initiated
- Getting ready for the SMURF test in Brignoles
- New video on a visualization tool for autonomous systems released!
- CURSOR researchers receive the Excellent Research and Technology Award 2021 from the Robotic Society of Japan
- Several media teams at the Small Scale Field Test 1.4 in Freising, Germany