CURSOR will conduct several lab tests, small-scale field tests and 2 CURSOR SaR (Search and Rescue) Kit field trials in realistic scenarios to develop an easy and quickly deployable SaR Kit of integrated technological components which directly respond to the first responder needs. First responders are invited to participate in the trials.
- Several media teams at the Small Scale Field Test 1.4 in Freising, Germany
- Small Scale Field Test 1.4 in Freising, Germany – proof of concept for the CURSOR drone fleet
- Small Scale Field Test 1.3 testing CURSOR’s Information and Communication Technology in a realistic environment for the first time.
- Lab Test°6 showing SMURF for the first time to technical partners and First Responders
- Lab Test°5 successfully demonstrated how the CURSOR drone fleet can assist Search and Rescue Operations