The CURSOR consortium successfully closed the Steering Committee meeting, which was held from 4 to 6 March. The meeting took place on the premises of project partner ARTTIC in Munich, Germany. The overall progress in all work packages was examined and challenges ahead were discussed. The lively discussions went on even during a dinner at a traditional Bavarian restaurant at the heart of Munich city centre.
- CURSOR Field Test on Drones and Radar featured by German TV Station
- CEN Workshop agreement initiated
- Getting ready for the SMURF test in Brignoles
- New video on a visualization tool for autonomous systems released!
- CURSOR researchers receive the Excellent Research and Technology Award 2021 from the Robotic Society of Japan