The CURSOR consortium successfully closed the Steering Committee meeting, which was held from 4 to 6 March. The meeting took place on the premises of project partner ARTTIC in Munich, Germany. The overall progress in all work packages was examined and challenges ahead were discussed. The lively discussions went on even during a dinner at a traditional Bavarian restaurant at the heart of Munich city centre.
- Article in the French newspaper “Var-Matin” on the Use Case 3 test in Brignoles
- Getting ready for Brignoles and inviting the press
- Presentations available – workshop on robotics innovations in USaR operations at the HNPW 2022
- Workshop on robotics innovations in USaR operations at the HNPW 2022
- La presse en parle- the French newspaper “Le Dauphiné” published an article on CURSOR