The CURSOR consortium successfully closed the Steering Committee meeting, which was held from 4 to 6 March. The meeting took place on the premises of project partner ARTTIC in Munich, Germany. The overall progress in all work packages was examined and challenges ahead were discussed. The lively discussions went on even during a dinner at a traditional Bavarian restaurant at the heart of Munich city centre.
- CURSOR researchers receive the Excellent Research and Technology Award 2021 from the Robotic Society of Japan
- Several media teams at the Small Scale Field Test 1.4 in Freising, Germany
- Small Scale Field Test 1.4 in Freising, Germany – proof of concept for the CURSOR drone fleet
- Small Scale Field Test 1.3 testing CURSOR’s Information and Communication Technology in a realistic environment for the first time.
- Lab Test°6 showing SMURF for the first time to technical partners and First Responders