The CURSOR consortium successfully closed the Steering Committee meeting, which was held from 4 to 6 March. The meeting took place on the premises of project partner ARTTIC in Munich, Germany. The overall progress in all work packages was examined and challenges ahead were discussed. The lively discussions went on even during a dinner at a traditional Bavarian restaurant at the heart of Munich city centre.
- SNIFFER is learning to distinguish a dog from a human
- SNIFFER small scale field test held in Chambery on 16-17th September 2020
- Second CURSOR virtual GA meeting reveals great cooperation & nice results
- Ground penetrating radar and GPR drone tested on 26.8.2020 in Austria
- CURSOR flyer and poster now available