The CURSOR consortium successfully closed the Steering Committee meeting, which was held from 4 to 6 March. The meeting took place on the premises of project partner ARTTIC in Munich, Germany. The overall progress in all work packages was examined and challenges ahead were discussed. The lively discussions went on even during a dinner at a traditional Bavarian restaurant at the heart of Munich city centre.
- CEN Workshop agreement has been published
- Article in Le Monde after Large Scale Field Test in Afidnes, Greece, 24 November, 2022
- Press invitation for Large Scale Field Test in Afidnes, Greece, November 24th 2022
- Article in the French newspaper “Var-Matin” on the Use Case 3 test in Brignoles
- Getting ready for Brignoles and inviting the press